CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) POLICY
Our stores in Melbourne CBD and suburbs are still open during Melbourne lockdown to provide phone repair services.
In line with advice from the health experts' advise, we are taking proactive and preventative measures to minimize any impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our focus is our clients and staff and community living in general. Therefore we will be taking the following measures:
- We will be minimizing interaction as much as possible. As such we will be reducing onsite assistance, providing remote computer support and communicating via email and telephone wherever possible.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the front desk for both clients and staff.
- We will be taking preventative measures in ensuring our door handles, light switches, EFTPOS terminals and other commonly used area are regularly and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
- We will be sanitizing your devices before and after servicing and we ask you to do the same before bringing into the store.
The state settings include below but may change due to the COVID situation:
- There are no restrictions on the reasons to leave home but staying COVIDSafe remains important.
- There are no limits on the distance you can travel, and you can travel to regional Victoria.
- You can travel to Victoria’s Alpine Resorts. It is recommended that all visitors have a COVID-19 test within 72 hours of departing Melbourne and receive a negative test (children under 12 years not included) before arriving in the Alpine region.
- You can have up to 15 people visit your home per day (cap includes dependants other than infants under 12 months).
- Patients at hospitals and care facilities can have two visitors at a time and up to five visitors per day. End of life patients can have two visitors at a time and there is no total limit per day.
- Face masks are mandatory indoors, except at your home or if a lawful exception applies.
- Face masks are recommended outdoors where you cannot maintain 1.5 metres from others.
- If you have any symptoms, no matter how mild, you should get tested for COVID-19.
- Check-in everywhere you visit using , no matter how long you spend at that location.
The common symptoms of Coronavirus are a fever, dry cough, shortness of breath and a sore throat. It would be appreciated if you do not visit our office if you are experiencing any of these symptoms.
We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause but the safety of our staff and clients is our utmost priority.