Why you should trade in your phone and upgrade ?
For a device you will use constantly, for email, texts, web surfing, Facebook posting, tweets, paying for goods online or at a shop, booking an Uber or holiday house, listening to music, watching Tiktok and Sports games, taking all those selfies and sharing them on Instagram, facebook.
According to eMarketer, we'll spend an average of 3 hours and 49 minutes daily on our smartphones this year. An underperformance phone will downgrade your user experience and waste significant daily time. Therefore, trade-in your old phone and upgrading to a new phone is a wise choice.
Nowadays, in addition to the official Trade In replacement program from Apple, Repair Buddy has also teamed up to launch a program for recycling old iPhones for cash. In fact, after an evaluation, the ratio of the rebate from us is even higher the price from Trade-In on the official Apple website.
We pay what your phone really worths, we don't deduct the credit that shouldn't!
Our Price Guide
|iphone 12 Pro Max||Up to A$1,130|
|iphone 12 Pro||Up to A$ 1,000|
|iphone 12||Up to A$ 805|
|iphone 12 mini||Up to A$ 665|
|iphone SE (2nd gen)||Up to A$ 365|
|iphone 11 Pro Max||Up to A$ 770|
|iphone 11 Pro||Up to A$ 700|
|iphone 11||Up to A$ 605|
|iphone Xs Max||Up to A$ 545|
|iPhone Xs||Up to A$ 455|
|iPhone XR||Up to A$ 420|
|iPhone X||Up to A$ 380|
|iPhone 8 Plus||Up to A$ 290|
|iPhone 8||Up to A$ 200|
|iPhone 7 Plus||Up to A$ 200|
|iPhone 7||Up to A$ 140|
|iPhone 6S Plus||Up to A$125|
* The prices listed above are for the mobile devices with working Genuine LCD only.
* Repair Buddy Money Back Guarantee covers 7 days on all our parts.
* OEM parts are made directly by the manufacturer
- Power ON/OFF
- Have no missing pixels, damage, burnt LCD's
- Include battery and charges up
- Have NO cracks or chips on screen
- Working home button
- Have no damage or faults to camera
- Have sound & vibrates
- Have no liquid damage
- Not be bent, miss shaped and have all parts
- Not be crushed or bent
- Have no components missing
- Select ‘Settings’ and tap ‘iCloud’, then click on your name.
- Click on 'iCloud', scroll down and click 'Find My iPhone'.
- Turn Find My iPhone off then enter your Apple ID password.
- Tap the ‘Apps’ icon and open ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Accounts’, ‘Samsung Account’ then select your email address.
- Tap ‘more’ in the top right corner, select ‘Remove Account’ then tap ‘Remove Account’.
- Enter your password and confirm, then select ‘Remove Account’.
- Open ‘Settings’ then ‘Backup & reset’.
- Select ‘Factory data reset.’
- Select ‘Erase phone data’.
- Tap ‘Reset phone’