Phone Battery Replacement
If you found your phone battery does not last the whole day, phone overheats without much use, phone running slow, and other symptoms, you may need to replace your battery. Contact Repair Buddy for a assessment or phone battery replacement.
Phone battery replacement Melbourne
We provide below battery replacement service for most popular phones in the market:
iPhone battery replacement
- iPhone 7 battery replacement
- iPhone 8 battery replacement
- iPhone x battery replacement
- iPhone XR battery replacement
- iPhone XS battery replacement
- iPhone 11 battery replacement
- iPhone SE/SE2 battery replacement
- iPhone 12 battery Replacement
Samsung battery Replacement
- Galaxy A battery replacement
- Galaxy S battery replacement
- Galaxy Z battery replacement
- Galaxy note battery replacement
Google Pixel battery replacement
Google Pixel 2 battery replacement to latest Google Pixel battery replacement.
Tips to prolong your battery life
You don't need to teach your phone the battery's capacity by going from full charge to zero, or zero to full. We recommend you occasionally drain your battery to under 10% and then charge it fully overnight.
Android phones, thankfully, have this option “Battery Usage” to show you the details of battery consumption since your last charge.
- Clicks on Settings
- Find and tap on ‘About Device’
- Choose the option “Battery” or “Battery Use”
- Therein, you’ll be able to know how the battery is consumed ranging from Apps/systems to hardware devices.
You can choose to uninstall the apps which you don’t use, but still sucking up the battery. If you find the useful ones consuming a lot of power, you can at least turn off the notifications and pop-ups from these apps.